With over 30 years of custom pelletizing and milling experience, Elk Grove Milling, prides its self in being an innovator and problem solver in the pelleting industry. With the facility, knowledge and technology that Elk Grove Milling possesses, we are able to offer custom pelletizing a variety of products, commodities, feed ingredients and forage products in a variety sizes.
There are several benefits to pelletizing commodities:
- Pelletizing allows the product to become more efficient and flexible.
- There isn’t the waste associated with handling a “loose” product.
- For example, with hay, there is a lot of waste from the haystack to the feeder. Hay in a pellet form, is denser and that waste with the “loose” product does not exist.
- In dust free environments pelletized products are preferred due to the cleanliness of condensed products versus “loose” products.
- Commodities, like rice bran are more efficient and clean in a pellet form.
- Pelletizing allows commodities to be added as ingredients without the waste and mess.
Pellets are also utilized more efficiently by animals. Once the pellet enters the animals system, they can immediately begin utilizing the feed. They do not burn the energy in breaking feed down before it can be fully beneficial to their system.
Thank you for your interest in Stable Mix™ and Elk Grove Milling, Inc. We invite you to visit our mill and feed store located just outside of Elk Grove at:
8320 Eschinger Road
Elk Grove, CA 95757
Toll Free: (888) 346-7649
Ph: (916) 684-2056
Fax: (916) 684-2059
Elk Grove Milling business hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED